Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy!
Not every Mom has time to make homemade from scratch Holiday goodies, but with a little help from Nestle, you can knock your friends and family off their feet.
Head over to Very Best Baking and take a look at their Christmas and Winter recipes for ideas to make your meals a little more special. They’ve got cakes, cookies, pies, candy and more. These recipes are easy and most of them are kid-friendly for your extra helpers in the kitchen.
My new favorite are Cookie Ornament Cupcakes! These are a cinch to whip up and the kids love helping decorate with Frosty WONKA Nerds and Nestle Butterfinger Jingles.
Cookie Ornament Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared white frosting, divided
- Red food coloring
- 2 quart-size plastic food storage bags
- Frosty WONKA® NERDS®, various holiday sprinkles, sugars and/or decorating gels
- Mini pretzel twists, broken for ornament hook (24 hooks are needed)
- 24 NESTLÉ® Jingles, any flavor, unwrapped
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan(s) on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
SPOON half of frosting into plastic bag; seal. Stir food coloring into remaining frosting in container until desired color is reached. Fill other plastic bag with colored frosting; seal. Cut 1/2-inch from corner of each bag. Squeeze bags lightly to pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup to form rounded ornament shape. Decorate with Nerds, sprinkles, sugars and/or gels. Place Nestlé Jingle on top of each. To adhere hook, use a small amount of icing.
Make Ahead Tip:
• Cookie bases can be made ahead and stored covered at room temperature for up to a day.
So have some fun this Holiday and involve the kids too! Decorate your tree with Pixy Stix candy canes, stuff your stockings with Sweet Tarts and fill your tummies with Nestle candy. The Holidays don’t get any sweeter!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.