Today I was surfing for some quick and easy crockpot recipes that might get close to filling my husband’s stomach. He’s a big man with a huge appetite! The hottest place lately to find cool stuff seems to be Pinterest and I found just what I was looking for.
Check out this awesome recipe from MomsWithCrockpots.com
Nacho Cheeseburger Macaroni
1 Can Rotel tomatoes 14oz
1 lb ground beef or Turkey (browned)
1 Packet of taco seasoning
1/2lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
8 oz uncooked macaroni
2 cups frozen veggie of your choice (optional)
1. Brown ground beef or ground turkey and drain.
2. Add Ground Beef tomatoes, taco seasoning, and velveeta to crockpot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4.
3. minutes before serving cook macaroni according to package instructions and stir into crockpot mix. Also stir in
veggie of your choice if desired.
4. Allow to cook for another 15-20 minutes and serve.
5. Can be served with tortillas or fritos for added crunch.